外贸英语话题王(音频):安排谈判

作者:admin

来源:

2016-5-31 09:59

外贸英语话题王(音频):安排谈判

00:00

外贸英语话题王(音频):安排谈判

外贸英语话题精选,真人场景对话,在商务职场助你一臂之力。
【情景对话】
A: Hello. Mr. Zhang. Please come and sit down.
A:你好,张先生。请坐。
B Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again.
B:谢谢。很高兴再见到你。
A Me too
A:我也是。
B: I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one.
B:我也很高兴我们之间的贸易关系能保持得如此l良好。我们双方的合作是我们多年来合作关系中,有成果的一个。
A: I'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided.
A:很高兴我方提供的服务满足贵方的要求。
B: As you know.one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us.
B:你知道,我这次拜访贵公司的其中一个目的是讨论如何加强双方的关系。
A: This idea is exactly mine. As a matter of fact.l was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery.
A:这也正是我的想法。事实上,我想说的是我们在越南的炼油厂还有生产能力。
B : That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment. It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship. Of course. it depends on the processing fee you will offer.
B:太好了。我们正想扩大汽油进口。与可靠的老朋友打交道显然比建立新的业务关系容易多了当然,这取决于贵方的加工费。
A: I think we can work out something there. As a rule. our processing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell.
A:我认为我们可以解决这个问题,作为惯例,我方的加工费会依据原油销售量的增加而减少。
B : Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. At present.we are going to buy 6.000 tons of gasoline for our company.
B:好的,我想我们稍后可以讨沦下细节我们公司,欲购买六千吨的?
A: That's very good.
A:太好了
B: Can you provide it right from the stock'?
B:贵方能从库存里提供吗?
A: Yes.of course.
A:当然可以
B: That's good. Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard'?
B:太好了我们可以根据国际标准确定价格吗?
A: Sure.
A:当然可以。
B: Good. Now I must try to get a vessel. And if everything goes on well,we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon.
B:好的。现在我得想法联系船运的事了.如果一切顺利的话,我们很快就可以起草和签订合同了
A: Good. We'll get the necessary document drawn up.
A:很好,我方会把需要的文件草拟好.
B; And We'll follow the usual signing procedures.shall we?
B:我们将按照通常的签约程序进行.可以吗?
A: Yes.that's the best.
A:是的,那样最好不过了。
B; But I'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction . shall we '?
B:但我想我们还需就合同的相关条款进行商.
A: If you feel it necessary. let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow afternoon.
A:如果你觉得有必要,晚上可以仔细考虑一下,我们明天下午再谈
B: That's good. See you tomorrow.
B:好的,明天见。
A: See you.
再见。