Lesson54: Endings: Request for Interview
969. I hope to have the pleasure of an interview.
970. I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.
971. I shall appreciate a reply from you in regard to my application.
972. I trust you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
973. I shall be very glad if you can give me a personal interview at your convenience.
974. I am well-trained and experienced in all the many duties and responsibilities of a good secretary; and I should like the opportunity of coming in and talking with you personally. May I?
975. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
976. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
977. Please feel free to contact me if you wish more information. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
978. I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to you. If my application is successful，I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. Thank you very much.
979. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look for-ward to hearing from you soon.
980. I will be glad to have an interview at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.
981. I wish to assure you that，if successful，I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
982. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
983. May I come in for an interview at your convenience?
1. at your convenience 在您方便的时候
2. appreciate v.感激
3. confidence n.信任
4. if desired为if it is desired的省略式。如果需要的话
5. endeavor v.努力，尽力
6. courtesy n.礼貌，礼遇
7. Reasons for Leaving 离职原因
8. higher salary 更高的薪水
9. opportunities for promotion 有升迁机会
10. personal contact 个人接触
11. location 工作地点
12. friendly co-workers and supervisors 友好的同事和上司
13. chances to learn new skills 学习新业务的机会
14. chances to do work that's important 有机会做更重要的工作
15. like the work 喜欢那种工作
16. better benefits 更优厚的福利
17. job stability 工作稳定性
18. more formal 更为正式的工作
19. hours 工作时间
20. safety environment 安全的工作环境
21. chances to use one's talent 发挥所长的机会
22. feel needed 感到为人所需
23. more job satisfaction 更多的工作满足感