旅游实用对话——如何委婉请求帮助

作者:admin

来源:

2014-8-27 10:29

第一句:Could you give me a hand?
你能帮我个忙吗?

A: Excuse me. Could you give me a hand?
打扰了,请问你能帮我个忙吗?

B: With pleasure.
乐意效劳。

A: Would you please open this suitcase for me? I can't open it.
你能帮我打开这个公文包吗?我打不开它了。

B: OK, let me see.
好的,让我瞧瞧。

第二句:Could you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?

A: Excuse me. Could you do me a favor?
打扰了,请问你能帮我个忙吗?

B: Certainly. It's a pleasure. What can I do for you?
当然,很乐意。我能为你做点什么?

A:Could you show me the way to the Chunming Hotel? I'm lost.
你能给我指一下去春明宾馆的路吗?我迷路了。

B: Oh, go along this road and pass three crossings, then you'll get there.
哦,沿着这条路走,经过三个十字路口,你就能到达那儿了。

其他表达法:
Could you help me?
能帮我个忙吗?

Can you help me?
能帮我个忙吗?