作者:admin
来源:
2014-11-26 09:32
出国旅游英语掌中宝--结账退房实用对话
Chapter2 Living in Hotel 洒店入住
Unit4 Checking Out 结账退房
第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
情境对话1
Bringing Down the Baggage 把行李运下去
Bonnie:Hello Is this the Captain's Desk?
邦妮:喂,是服务台吗?
Cary:Yes May I help you?
凯里:是的。我能为您效劳吗?
Bonnie: Yes. I'll be checking out soon. Could you arrange to have my bags brought down?
邦妮:是的。我马上要结账。您是否可以安排把我的行李运下来呢?
Cary:Certainty, miss. May I have your room number, please?
凯里:好的,女士。请告诉我您的房间号码好吗?
Bonnie:Room 310.
邦妮:310房间。
Cary:What time will you be checking out?
凯里:您什么时候结账?
Bonnie: About ten minutes later.
邦妮:大约再过10分钟。
Cary: I see. Could you make sure that your bags are packed before you leave?
凯里:我知道了。请您在离开前确定行李打包好了没有,好吗?
Bonnie: Sure.
邦妮:好的。
Cary: You may collect your bags from the Bell Captain's Desk in the lobby.
凯里:您可以在大厅的服务台领取行李。
Bonnie:I see. Thank you.
邦妮:我知道了。谢谢。
Cary:You are welcome.
凯里:不用客气。
情境对话2
Paying in Cash 用现金付账
Clerk: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
服务员:早上好,需要我效劳吗?
Han Dong: Yes, I’d like to settle my bill.
韩冬:是的,我想结账。
Clerk: Certainly, sir. What name is it?
服务员:好的。您叫什么名字?
Han Dong: Han Dong, from Room 1314.
韩冬:韩冬,住1314房间。
Clerk: May I have your room key, please?
服务员:请把房间钥匙给我好吗?
Han Dong: Sure. Here you are.
韩冬:好的。在这儿。
Clerk: Just a moment, please. I'II draw up your bill for you. Thank you for waiting. Your bill total is $ 320.
服务员:请等一下,我帮您结算账单。让您久等了。您的账单总计320美元。
Han Dong: Would that be all right if I pay it in cash?
韩冬:用现金,可以吗?
Clerk: Certainly, sir.
服务员:当然可以,先生。
Han Dong: Here you are.
韩冬:给您。
Clerk: Please sign your name here.
服务员:请在这里签上您的名字。
Han Dong: Oh, yes.
韩冬:噢,好的。(en8848)