出国旅游英语掌中宝--乘出租车实用对话

作者:admin

来源:

2014-12-1 11:36

出国旅游英语掌中宝--乘出租车实用对话

Chapter3 On the Way 出行问题

Unit1 Taking a Taxi 乘出租车

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话


情境对话1
Taking a Taxi l 乘出租车

Mrs.Green: Hey,taxi!
格林夫人:嗨,出租车!

Driver:Yes, ma'am?
司机:唉,到哪儿去,夫人?

Mrs.Green:How long does it take to get to the railway station?
格林夫人:到火车站要多长时间?

Driver:About 40 minutes. Hop in, please.
司机:大约40分钟。请上车。

Mrs.Green:Can you go faster? I have to catch the ten o'clock train.
格林夫人:能再快点吗?我要赶十点的火车。

Driver:OK...Here.
司机:好的……到了。

Mrs.Green:The charge is supposed to be fifty dollars, right?
格林夫人:收费应该是五十美元,对吗?

Driver:Yes,but you've made a mistake, madam. This is one, not ten.
司机:是的。不过您搞错了,这是一元,而不是十元。

Mrs.Green:Oh,I'm sorry. This is my first joumey here. I'm not used to the cur-rency yet.
格林夫人:噢,真对不起。这是我第一次来这里旅游,对货币还不熟悉。

Driver:Never mind.Have a nice trip!
司机:没关系,祝您旅途愉快!

情境对话2
Taking a Taxi II 乘出租车

Traveler:Hello,Taxi!
乘客:喂,出租车!

Driver:Hello.What can I do for you?
司机:您好,要我为您效劳吗?

Traveler:We'd like to go to the zoo.
乘客:我们想去动物园。

Driver:Get in,please.
司机:请上车吧。

Traveler:Thank you.What is the rate?
乘客:谢谢你。多少钱?

Driver:I use the meter.
司机:使用计价器。

Traveler:Doss this car belong to you? Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
乘客:这辆车是属于你的吗?出租车生意好吗?

Driver: I've rented the car since last year. It’s too much for me to buy this luxurious one.
司机:我从去年起租了这辆车。对我来说买这么二辆豪华汽车太贵了。

Traveier: see.
乘客:我知道了。

Driver: ere we are.
司机:我们到了。

Traveler: hat's 30 dollars. Keep the change.
乘客:这是30美元。剩下的当小费吧。

Driver: hank you.
司机:谢谢。