出国旅游英语掌中宝--乘出租车套用单句

作者:admin

来源:

2014-12-1 11:43

出国旅游英语掌中宝--乘出租车套用单句

Chapter3 On the Way 出行问题

Unit1 Taking a Taxi 乘出租车

第四部分 Expressions 套用单句


乘车费用
1. Watch the meter.
要看计价器。
2. My guess is that it'll cost you about six or seven pounds. But if we get stuck in traffic jam, it could go higher, madam.
车费估计要六七英镑,可要是碰上堵车,车费还得高一些,夫人。

目的地
1. Take me to this address.
载我到这个地址。
2. Take me to the shopping district.
载我到购物区。
3.Be quick to the Kennedy Airport, please.
请快开到肯尼迪机场。

停车
1. Let me off near the corner, please.
请让我在拐角附近下车。
2. Could you stop right over there for a moment?
你能不能就在那边停一下?
3. Let me just find a place to park.
让我找个地方停车。

预定出租车
1.I'll be waiting on the sidewalk for you at 2:00.
两点钟我会在路边等你。
2.Hail a taxi, please.
请叫一辆出租车。

行驶时间
1.How long will it take for me to get there?
到那里需要多长时间?
2.Can we get there in about ten minutes?
我们十分钟能到吗?

其它
1.How many passengers can you take?
可以坐几个人?
2. We want to get there as quickly as possible, but don't go too fast.
我们想尽快赶到那儿。但是,别开得太快。
3. Don't worry. I don't want to have an accident either.
别担心,我也不想出交通事故。

背景知识

在西方的大小城镇中,出租车随处可见。要乘出租车只要在街边一站,把手一扬或加上一句“Taxi“就行了。当然,为了方便或其他需要,也可以到专门出租车站叫车或是打电话订车(ordering a taxi)。即使在自己土生土长的国家中搭出租车,都常有和司机发生麻烦(trouble)的事发生,更何况到了国外,再加上语言的障碍,就更有可能与出租车司机纠缠不清了。所以,在搭出租车之前,至少要懂得如何讲目的地及到达目的地(destination)的方法。