出国旅游英语掌中宝--买单离开实用对话

作者:admin

来源:

2014-12-26 10:41

出国旅游英语掌中宝--买单离开实用对话

Chapter4 Eating Abroad 吃在国外

Unit4 Paying Bills 买单离开

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
情境对话1
Splitting This Three Ways 三个人平摊一下


Brian: Excuse me! Could you bring us the check please?
布莱恩:打扰一下!能把账单拿来吗?

Waiter: just a moment, sir!
服务生:稍等,先生。

Brian: This restaurant is great! I just hope it's not too pricy!
布莱恩:这家饭店不错!希望价格不会太贵!

Waiter: Here's the bill, sir. I'll take that for you when you're ready.
服务生:先生,这是账单。你们看一下,我再收钱。

Brian: Alright. Let's just split it three ways. The total is $180, so that's $60.00 each.
布莱恩:好的。我们三个人平摊一下,共是180美元,每人就是60美元。

Hunk: sound good. Here's my card.
汉克:好啊。这是我的信用卡。

Jesse: Here's my card!
杰西:我的在这儿!

Brian: I don't have that much cash, either. So could you put 60 dollars on each card please?
布莱恩:我也没带足够的现金。这样,每人的信用卡里都划掉60美元。

Waiter: No problem.
服务生:没问题。

情境对话2
Tip 小费

Kevin: Joey, servings in this restaurant are large, too large for both of us.
凯文:乔伊,这家餐馆上菜的量很足,对我俩来说,饭菜的分量太大。

Joey: Don't worry about that. If we can't finish the meal but would like to enjoy the food later, we can ask a waiter for a "doggie bag".
乔伊:别担心。如果我们一时无法用完我们的菜,但想留待以后享用,可以向服务员要一个“狗食袋“。

Kevin: What’s a doggie bag?
凯文:什么是“狗食袋“?

Joey: it is a bag with a picture of dog on it, but everyone knows we are taking the food for ourselves
乔伊:袋子上印有一条狗,但人人都知道,我们将剩余饭菜带回给自己享用。

Kevin: How much should we give the waiter as a tip?
凯文:我们应该给服务员多少小费?

Joey: A tip of about 15% is expected, we should leave it on the table when we leave. Waiter, may I have the check, please?
乔伊:小费通常为餐价的15%左右。我们用餐完毕离桌时,把小费留在餐桌上。服务员,请结账。

Waiter: Sure. Thank you. Have a nice evening.
服务生:好的。谢谢,祝您晚上愉快!

Kevin: Thank you. Bye.
凯文:谢谢,再见。