出国旅游英语掌中宝--当地特产实用对话

作者:admin

来源:

2015-1-7 09:32

出国旅游英语掌中宝--当地特产实用对话

Chapter5 Shopping 旅途购物

Unit3 Local Products 当地特产

第三部分 Conversations 实用对话

情境对话1
Local Food 本地食品


Ruby:Excuse me!
露比:打扰了!

Assistance:Yes?
导购:什么事?

Ruby:Where is your gift section?
露比:礼品部在哪里?

Assistance:Please step this way.Here are all gift.
导购:请这边走。这些全是礼品。

Ruby:What will you recommend?
露比:你推荐什么东西呢?

Assistance:What do you think about this one?lt consists of various kinds of sweets,biscuits and chocolate.
导购:您认为这个怎么样?它是由各种糖果、饼干和巧克力组成的。

Ruby:Are they made here?
露比:当地产的吗?

Assistance:Yes,they are all local food.
导购:全是本地食品。

Ruby:How much are they?
露比:多少钱?

Assistance:lf you'll buy two of these, you can avail of our special discount.
导购:如果您买两盒的话,可以享受我们的特价优惠。

情境对话2
Exotic Things 异国情调

Guest:Ah,so many interesting things on display.To tell the truth,I don't know what they are called.Can you tell me something about them?
顾客:噢,这么多有趣的东西!说实在的,我都叫不出名字。请你介绍一下好吗?

Clerk:OK.All the goods here are made in Virginia.You can get the real flavor of local traditional life and craft.
店员:好的。所有这些商品都产自弗吉尼亚,从中你可以领略到当地真正的传统生活和手工艺的韵味。

Guest:Virginia?ls it in the southwest?
顾客:弗吉尼亚?是不是在西南部?

Clerk:Quite right,sir.But grape is only one of the Virginian specialties.Look, there are many more here.
店员:是的,先生。不过,葡萄只是其特产之一。瞧,这里还有许多。

Guest:I can't believe my eyes.I have never seen so many exotic things.
顾客:我真不敢相信我的眼睛,我从来没有见过这么多具有异国情调的东西。

Clerk:Virginia is known for its craftsmanship in making musical instruments,clothing,knives,sliver,iron and bronze wares,potteries and embroideries.
店员:弗吉尼亚以其制作乐器、衣服、刀具、银器、铁器、铜器、陶器及刺绣的精湛工艺而闻名。

Guest:This hat is very beautiful.And the design is unique.
顾客:这顶帽子很漂亮,样子很别致。

Clerk:Yes.It is entirely hand-made with wonderful workmanship.
店员:是的,完全是手工制作,工艺精良。