1. Nowhere in nature is aluminum found free, owing to its always ?____? with other elements, most commonly with oxygen.? A. being combined B. having combined? C. to combineD. combined? 2. Physics is the present?day equivalent of ?__
2009-9-15 15:01 模拟题
1. It was requested that all of the equipment ?____?in the agreed time.? A. erectedB. would be erected ? C. be erectedD. will be erected ? 2. The man sitting opposite me smiled dreamily, as if ?____?something pleasant in the past.?
2009-9-15 14:59 模拟题
1.?____?, he is always modest.? A. With all his profound knowledge ? B. Because of all his profound knowledge? C. With his all profound knowledge ? D. For his profound knowledge? 2. His honesty is ?____? ; nobody can doubt it.? A
2009-9-15 14:57 模拟题
1. ?____? plastics, the machine is light in weight.? A. To make ofB. To be made of? C. Having made ofD. Made of? 2. ?____? all three people in the car injured in the accident?? No,?____? only the two passengers who got hurt.? A.
2009-9-15 14:53 模拟题
1. We are late. I expect the film ?____? by the time we get to the cinema.? A. has startedB. will have started? C. will startD. may start? 2. But for sunlight, there ?____? no moonlight.? A. will beB. would beC. had beenD. was? 3.
2009-9-15 14:50 模拟题
1. My train arrives inShenyang at seven oclock tomorrow. The plane I would like to take from there ?____? by then.? A. would leave B. will have left ? C. has leftD. had left? 2. ?____? the building did he realize that there was dang
2009-9-15 14:48 模拟题
1. Your examination results were quitesatisfactory, but ?____? if you had spent less time in playingfootball?? A. wouldnt they have been better? B. wouldnt they be better? C. wont they have been better ? D. wont they be better? 2. I
2009-9-15 14:46 模拟题
1. ?____? a fine day, we decided to go for a picnic.? A. Having been B. Being C. What D. It being? 2. He came to know that the knowledge from books can be useful only ?______? it is linked with practice.? A. as B. when C. while D. f
2009-9-15 14:44 模拟题
1. If only the arbitration court ?____? the dispute.? A. resolve B. will resolve ? C. can resolve D. would resolve ? 2. I advise you ?____? of ?____? out such a dangerous plan.? A. to stop to think... carry? B. to stop thinking.
2009-9-15 14:43 模拟题
1. She never laughed, ?____? lose her temper.? A. nor she ever did B. or she ever did? C. or did she ever D. nor did she ever? 2. ?____? with the developed areas, peoples living standard of this province is not high at all.? A. Com
2009-9-15 14:39 模拟题
1. ?____? in the past, at the moment it is a favorite choice for wedding gown.? A. Unpopular has as white been? B. White has been as unpopular? C. Unpopular has been as white? D. Unpopular as white has been? 2. ?____? for a long t
2009-9-10 11:38 模拟题
1. Evidence came up ?____? specific sounds are recognized by babies as young as six months old.? A. what B. that C. which D. whose? 2. I understand ?____? preparation that staff must put in under pressure to meet the deadline. A. mor
2009-9-10 11:33 模拟题
1. The bank is reported in the local newspaper ?____? in broad daylight yesterday.? A. to be robbed B. robbed? C. to have been robbed D. having been robbed? 2. ?____? before, his first performance for the amateur dramatic group was
2009-9-10 11:28 模拟题
1. My pain ?____? apparent the moment I walked into the room, for the first man I met asked sympathetically: Are you feeling all right?? A. must be B. must have been C. had been D. had to be 2. It is only when you nearly lose someone ?
2009-9-10 11:17 模拟题
1. Although ____ Spanish, he attended the course. A. he was knowing B. he is knowing C. having a knowledge of D. knows 2. You ____that letter to James. However, you didnt. A. ought to write B. ought to have written C. should write D. shoul
2009-9-10 11:03 模拟题
Part II Listening Comprehension(30 minutes) Section A Directions: In this sectio
英国首相特雷莎·梅（Theresa Mary May）宣布将于6月7日辞去保守党领袖一职。作为英国